Friday, May 04, 2007

The Pivot Questionnaire

It's been a while since I have the opportunity or the inspiration to write something on this blog. But now that tax season has calmed down, I will try and be more diligent in my writing which I have neglected for a long time. I hope to start up my movie reviews again and posting it here.

So in the meantime, I am tagging any fellow bloggers or readers who have stumbled upon this site to answer the Pivot Questionnaire, created by Bernard Pivot and made famous by James Lipton who asks this on Inside the Actor's Studio. Here are my answers:

1) What is your favourite word? 'Yes', 'GOOOAAL!!' and 'Break time' (I know it's two words)

2) What is your least favourite word? 'No'

3) What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Laughter, music, good friends, great conversations and the love of a beautiful woman.

4) What turns you off? Negativity, stupidity, ignorance and people who screw up the lyrics to songs.

5) What is your favourite curse word? Rat soup-eating muther-fucka (props to Rudy Ray Moore for that one).

6) What sound or noise do you love? Laughter, light rain.

7) What sound or noise do you hate? Alarms/sirens, people screaming in anger.

8) What profession other than your own would like to attempt? Film directing, music teacher or historian.

9) What profession would you not like to do? Retail sales at a large book store like Chapters (been there, done that, have the scars to prove it).

10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your father is anxious to see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home